You can get involved with The Green Button Campaign in many ways – and it doesn’t have to take up a lot of your time. Find out more below, and complete the form to apply to help out!
Currently, we’re recruiting for these positions:
- Campaigners – People who have full creative input, promotional skills, a blog and/or youtube channel, and someone who feels passionately about raising awareness for mental health. You will need to be available on and off throughout the day, apart from Sundays.
- Promoters – those who may not have enough time to dedicate to the full campaigner role, but still want to help promote our cause on social media and other platforms, and help the campaigners come up with promotional activity ideas.
- Graphic Designers – assistance for our head campaigner, Shirley, to create graphic art for our campaign.
- Sponsors – news articles, charity involvement, and other promotional activity is greatly appreciated as we want to spread our word as far as possible.
- Administrative – admin assistants, PA roles, etc. to help both the Founder and Co-Founder with various administrative tasks.
This will change with availability and need, so please check back every now and again.
To get involved in different ways:
Fundraising: You can fundraise for us! We’re not a full-blown charity yet, but we’re planning on it! After Mental Health Week, our founder, Chaz, will be working to turn The Green Button Campaign into its own charity. You can still fundraise for us, and we’re open to suggestions about raising money for our cause. Contact Chaz directly via email or Twitter.
Share: Share our cause, tweets, blog posts, and pages on your social platforms. This helps us a lot. You can use our graphics page to download our graphics for sharing or use them as your profile pictures and cover photos! You can even refer people you think might be good for our team!
In general, spreading the word is our main goal. Not only amongst the blogging community, but everywhere.
PR Enquiries: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations: Donate to us on Neighbourly!
Feel free to reach out with any questions, suggestions, or concerns by email at: email@example.com